Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To do list;



Things to do before Vacation 2010: Jamaica


1) Buy insect repellant.
2) Buy water proof sunscreen.
3) Buy water case for Canon.
3) Pack.
5) Buy good leave in conditioner (any recommendations?)
6) Buy hubby some new shirts.
7) Buy luggage.
8) Print trip vouchers.

That's basically it. The rest will fall into place. Hubby just keeps saying "Ah, I can't wait for some fun in the sun and some mmm mmm mmm too." Lmao. I just want to return feeling recharged and ready to go back to work, and over all more positive! Seriously, I think we all deserve a getaway or a trip of some sort to look forward to. I just don't want to be all work and no play. Plus, I've always said that I want to see the world. He says this will probably be our last All Inclusive for a little bit. We've seen some places that we want to go to that don't really offer it. We'll see. Let's get through this one first. I definitely want to meet Italia, London, and Fiji just to name a few. Where do you want to go?

1 comment:

CompulsoryStyle said...

i hope yall have fun!! i need to go on a vacation!!