Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bad Habit

Day 04. A habit that you wish you didn’t have:
Hmm... I always complain about being a procrastinator. So yep, that's my bad habit. And to help me change it, I have finally bought a planner. Being back in school, with a lot of assignments, I cannot afford to slack off and leave things for the last minute! I did that a lot last semester and am not proud when I say that my gpa went down a bit. My goal? To bring that sucker right back up and kicking that habit will definitely be a great and promising start!
* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

3 comments:

love, keys said...

get it girl.
whatever it takes for you to get it right. im sure we all have this problem once in our lives.. sometimes more cause i know for me its damn ALOT !

CompulsoryStyle said...

sounds like me!! i have gotten better last semester so i plan on doing the same + a lil more. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

i guess we're all like that! ha ha.

RE: i haven't moved yet. I'm still in Florida :(