Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I feel out of it

I have been such a crummy blogger. And for that, I apologize. I have some sort of "bloggers block" thing going on. But I have a few posts in mind, like another movie review.

Today, I feel so out of it. I hate my hair today (I have it out with one of the head bands I showed you ladies in the video) black slacks, pink top with a frilly girly collar + a black cardigan. Doesn't sound too bad. But, I feel weird in it? Maybe it's because I feel so tired? The weather sure doesn't help.

I have math class tonight -insert ugly face- my sociology teacher is in Texas and has been since last week. So, we've missed 2 classes (counting tonight's) we have class on Thursday. I need some fun classes in my life lol. Next term Imma make sure to pair up a boring one w/ one I'll enjoy. I mean, I do like Sociology but, idk? Bleh.

Hope you're having a great day! <--- that's me trying to be excited lol.

* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have went through bloggers block at one point LOL! I am actually surprised at myself I blogged almost everyday for a week it seems! It will pass trust me :)

& I hope your day gets better! I hate those out of it days :/

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i agree with Bri, we do but you'll bounce back again, we always do!

Anonymous said...

RE: that would be a conflict but that's why long sleeve shirt were invented for too :) and yes I do. I have 9 tattoos. Do you have any?

Anonymous said...

RE: I know exactly what you mean. It's always going to be a problem with society and views on how were suppose to be. What tattoos do you have?

I did a post but only about one. I have three little hearts, 9 stars, 2 penguins, a dragonfly, a japanese letter, my daughter's name, her nickname "bee" and my ex boyfriend that died's initials.