Friday, November 19, 2010

Blackberry Friday

This is my second week doing this : ) it's my favorite day to post honestly. Funny how you can get to know people better by the stories behind their pictures or pictures that they have taken. Unto the pictures, remember, that they are snapped with my blackberry hense the quality:


After 4 years living here in Pennsylvania (I lived in Long Island NY prior) I am falling in love with it. I love it's scenery.


While walking Rocky, I snapped a shot of the leaves on the ground. I tried to catch him standing there, but he was too busy sniffing around and wouldn't stay still lol.



My second favorite talk show, Casos De Familia (my first is The Ellen Degeneres Show). This is the host Judith Grace, I TiVo it everyday : ) anyway I snapped the picture to show my bestie the eye candy behind her lol the guy to the right. Stalker much?


Isn't she a beauty? I adore her! Shopping around for a black and white framed picture of her to hang up somewhere lol. But yeah, I had never seen this picture of her and snapped a pic of it. Her silly side.


My favorite meal from Pizza Hut, Creamy Alfredo with garlic bread ;) deelish!



* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That meal from Pizza Hut looks YOM and I've heard nothing but great stories about Pennsylvania!

Alisha Bright said...

mho that looks so good..! man I want to come over for dinner one day..! but it has to be the same meal lol..! just kiding

Cassie said...

I love the marilyn picture! I've never seen that one before either!