Monday, November 15, 2010

Hair issues!

So, my hair goes through it's phases. It can look great, shiny, and be at it's best. But this can change like that! *Snaps fingers* This happened to me back in 2005/06 when my hair was about the length that I have it now, and it just started to break, and I would shed, I mean shed! It really stresses me out to see my hair this way. So much that I cut it back then, I cut it a little big above my shoulders. I refuse to do so this time around because I missed it so much. Yeah, it grows but it takes a long time. I have bought this, and it's supposed to repair severely damaged hair, by giving it protein, and such. Hopefully this works "/ Wish me luck!



* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

3 comments:

Miss Esspi. ♥ said...

aphogee two minute protein treatment is great as well, and allegedly stronger than this. i've tried both and i personally like aphogee better. good luck ♥

Anonymous said...

i like nexus. its really good!

Unknown said...

Esspee is right although this works well, I heard aphogee is almost instant. Make sure you follow up with a deep conditioner to get best results.

A lot of girls rave about emergence, so I can't wait to see your views on it.