Friday, January 21, 2011

Blackberry Friday

Today made for a very interesting Friday. From my boyfriend catching my virus and now home from work and taking medicine prescribed by his doctor, a 2 hour delay of our opening hours at work due to the weather, to a co worker being let go. Other than that, I am doing much better. My nasty cough is slowly disappearing. Whew.

This week might be my very last Blackberry Friday "/ I am expecting my brand new iPhone 4 tomorrow? It was shipped. So, it'll be iPhone Fridays now. Womp! I admit that I will miss bbm and my lovely contacts on there. But, this will force me to pick up the phone and gasp, call someone! Smh. I have become very detached in that aspect. With all the emailing, twittering, texting, facebooking, and bbming it's so easy to forget what made the telephone great in the first place. Calls. Actual conversations. Shame on me! I'm sure I am not the only one though. And in that, I find comfort lol. Unto the pictures, and enjoy your weekend!

----------------------------------------------------




The apartment complex where we live, covered in white. That's not our building, but they all look alike.



Guess what's on TV?! The Wonder Years! I loooooved that show growing up, and still do. I enjoy it more now because I understand it better. Remember, my first language is spanish. Lol I used to watch this, and the Golden Girls and laugh, even though I didn't understand much of either. But yes, I TiVO this, and during this episode is when Madeline comes into the picture in French class. Uh oh, what about Winnie?!



How cute are they? The boyfriend and Rocky looking at the snow fall.



I was eating eggs, toast, and turkey bacon. Of course Rocky was not far.



I bought a chocolate shake at Mc Donalds on Wednesday, and they gave it to me in this with whipped cream, and a cherry on top. I like how they're stepping it up lol.



This was not taken with my bb, I apologize. It was a twittered picture that I found funny. Just wanted to share it.

* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love BB Fridays! i like the first photo and the last one made me laugh like crazy!

glad your feeling better and i am going to be doing a review once I'm done with all books!

P.S i bought the bag in NY for $10 bucks in downtown :)

AnieLii said...

Yay, for the iphone, I'll be excited for you.lol

I actually saw that last picture live.lol.. It was so darn funny.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'll ever be ready to give up my blackberry! Let me know how you like the iPhone though! Rocky is freaking ADORABLE! I want a dog so badly!

Oh, and turkey bacon is my shizzle ;)

chiaracat said...

last pic is LOL :°D
your Rocky is so lovely!!

Anonymous said...

hey love, to answer your question about the wheat grass, I've always had a green thumb. i LOVE plants but sometimes they're TOO much to handle. I've heard that the wheat-grass is very low maintenance and it's adorable for a table. i hope this helps ;)

Carla said...

I WISH it snowed where I live (Louisiana).

chiaracat said...

Hello Cindia :D Bunnies are soooo fluffy and lovely *_* they are really really shy and fearful :D but they are also great sweety friends ^w^
Houdini is 3 years old! lifespan is 7-9 years more or less (but there are bunnies of 10 years too!)
have a great day!
xoxo

CompulsoryStyle said...

love the pictures but that last pic is way too funny! lol hope yall are feeling better.