Tuesday, January 17, 2012

11 Random Things

I took this from Natalie's blog, I included the link below *points down*, just hover over her name, and click. I didn't wanna do everything else lol, I know, tsk tsk. If you go to her site, you can copy and paste, and do the complete meme. Don't half ass it like me lol.

11 Random things about yours truly:

1. Lightning has hit too close to me before, 3 times to be exact, and I am now scared of it.

2. I love water. It is my drink of choice 99% of the time.

3. I have been disliking meat little by little. When I eat it, sometimes the smell turns me off, or the looks of it.

4. Sometimes I feel like I don't want to have kids. Seriously. But, then there are other times that I do.

5. In my twenties I've had such a desire to learn about other cultures. Other languages. I am working on korean right now, and it's difficult! But, I have learned a few phrases. Let's see how this 1 year course goes.

6. I enjoy being naked. Not in public, but around our apartment.

7. A goal of mine is to someday retire, and move to another country for a few years.

8. My boyfriend, and I will hit the 8 year mark on Feb 15th.

9. I have yet to dance outside in the rain. I must do it soon! (Not during a thunderstorm/lightning obviously)

10. I get bored easily.

11. I am not a fan of candy.

----------------------------------------------------

Natalie asked:

My Questions
:

1. If someone gave you $500 what would you spend it on? I would put it towards my bills.

2. Where does your blog inspiration come from? I get inspired by my blog peeps. I read your blogs, and they spark something inside of me, and so I blog. I also just go with the flow.

3. If you could have dinner with one famous person who would it be? Wow, this is a tough one, (I'll be shallow haha) but I think Ryan Gosling. I have such a crush on him lol. Joe would understand ;)

4. Angelina Jolie or Salma Hayek? Angelina Jolie. I love her films. I may not agree with all of her personal decisions, but who am I to judge. She's a humanitarian as well.

5. What's your favorite store to shop at? I enjoy H&M. I wish they would sell clothes online. I always feel overwhelmed when I go lol. Choices, choices!

6. Where do you like to dine at? I love Ruby Tuesdays, and Bucca Di Beppo (Italian).

7. What's the best thing about the city you reside in? Most of my family lives here.

8. What is a major blogger turn off? People that just come to your blog only to promote theirs. If you don't read my blog, what makes you think I'd read yours?

9. Rock, Rap, Country or Pop? Actually I prefer alternative.

10. What's your favorite all time Blog site? This is a tough one, but I enjoy ohdeardrea. Lol I kept it neutral!


* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO doing the meme and the 11 random things about me. I like doing those. :P

I did not know that lightning struck near you three times. That is insane... I am glad that you did not get hit.

What country would you like to move to for a few years?

--

B is Trinidadian, and he went to Nicaragua because he is in this program that takes them down there for a week to build houses and attend the sick.

Natalie said...

Wooohooo...Thanks Cindy for doing the tag. You're awesome. Love your answers.
Natalie
http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com