Saturday, September 15, 2012

Teeth and Paint?

Thank you for all of the sweet comments on my previous entry. Surgery went well, I had it on 9/7 and haven't been to work since. I planned to return on 9/12 but I couldn't even talk, and I was weak. A hot mess to sum it up. Last night I had a real meal! I had, tender ribs, and baked mac and cheese. A small small portion, since my mouth hurts when I over work it. Two post op visits since, and all is healing well. Today, I feel more like myself. 

Anyway, a lot of time in bed means 1 thing. Well, for me at least, it meant a lot of web surfing on the ipad/iphone. This has led me to this conclusion: I am tired/bored with the colored walls in my apartment. Painting is a must. And real soon. I also realized that my decor style is--get this, modern country! Ha ha ha, who would've thought. But yeah, I love it! Now, now, before you go judging me lol, take a peek at my inspirations for this apartment (and our first house).
 --------------------------------------

   



What's your home decor style like? I was talking to my girl Xenia, and she's trying to figure out how to decorate her first apartment. The best advice that I could give her was, to work on it room by room, and to not get overwhelmed. Im going to keep this in mind myself lol. *xo, c i n d y.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree working room by room is key,if not it'll be a mish mash of a whole lot. Loving the first pic, so rich and sturdy looking. I hope you heal soon!

Anonymous said...

Cute decor ideas!!! I've been finding ways to decorate my place as well. I'm going with modern coastal (because I love the beach so much) for my living room and romantic for my bedroom, to have a relaxed, paradise type combo. Pinterest has a lot of neat ideas too.

Anonymous said...

I agree as well. Working room by room is the best way to go!
I cannot wait to see how you style everything. I also like modern country. It's really neutral and pretty. I like the choices. The brown wood is so pretty!

P.S love the double vanities in the master bathroom!

Darianne said...

I love these pictures. I get books for Ikea and I've made it my mission to have one room done up by Ikea, lol. Working room by room seems like less of a headache!