Sunday, April 6, 2014

Baby and Paint






Adrian will be 1 month and 3 weeks this upcoming Tuesday. I try not to count too much the days that go by, I just want to live in the moment, and enjoy it, him, us. He's chunkier, and can finally fit into some of his 0-3 month Carter's clothing. The other brands are a bit larger in size. He is more aware, and stays up longer throughout the day. I can be holding him while watching tv or talking to Joe, when all of a sudden I look down at Adrian, and he's focused on my face. It melts my heart. I love seeing Joe with him. The way that he "baby talks" to him. Take it from me, when you see the person you love caring and loving your child, it makes you love them even more.

Me? I have been keeping busy. Joe and I both have. Poor guy is tearing off the carpets in each room. He did the dining room, guest room/girl cave (my chill room, in the process of being made over) and tomorrow he will work on Adrian's soon to be nursery. His furniture is in there, but nothing has been put in its place due to the pending floor job, or whatever its called, which by the way, will begin sometime this week. What exactly has been keeping me busy? Painting. When we first moved into this house last April (Happy Anniversary!) I managed to paint the livingroom, the wall to the staircase, the hallways, and began the process of painting the large dining room. My brother and his nephew painted the master bedroom. Painting the borders on the walls were also time consuming and tideous. Now that I have given birth, and have my energy back, I picked right back up from where I left off. I am 99% finished painting the dining room, I just have to touch up the edges close to the ceiling, and I am fineeto! When I remove the blue painters' tape I will hear a fat lady sing! You have NO idea how happy I am to be getting rid of these hideous and filthy carpets! Each room in the house has a different type of carpet, like, who does that?! And Joe is allergic to everything, and I know that carpets make it worse due to the dust. I have been snapping pictures of the process, so look out for those.

What is something that you'd want to change in your living space?


 photo siggy_zps0de5f539.jpg

No comments: