Sunday, August 15, 2010

08072010|Hello & See you later



Stephanie and I at her moving away (to Texas) party. She was my best friend from 1st to 8th grade. We're still close. I love her so much! Good luck sweetie.



This is Vanessa, we've known each other for a while. She was one of my besties in Highschool. We last saw each other 6 years ago! It was nice seeing her.



From left to right, Kathryn, Xenia, Stephanie, and I. These ladies mean a lot to me. The one in the pink is my best friend and partner in crime haha. Love you!

--------------------


It was a great time. They had great food, nutcrackers and over 200 jello shots! So you know I was handling some business haha. I'll update another time with pictures from this weekend (8/14-8/15) Hope you're well and staying dry, it's raining out here. That isn't going to stop me from going to see Eat Pray Love. I don't know how I even waited until Sunday to go and see it. Gotta go and support! I love Julia Roberts and the story line really speaks to me. I will update and share what I thought about the film since I have yet to read the book, which is unlike me. I usually read the book first. So, unfortunately I won't be able to compare the two. Waves*

Shoes: Nine West, Dress: H&M, Accesories: Forever21 I had pink lipstick on but forgetful me forgot it in my brother's bathroom. With all the eating, drinking, and talking it came off! No bueno.

* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see this movie. how was it? cute shots by the way :)

Anonymous said...

RE: i am sorry to hear that. glad you're okay now :)

Unknown said...

Your dress is so beautiful. looks like good times!

Anonymous said...

Re: i had tons of fun! and the broke but i bought a new pair. only thing is that their manual :(

OB said...

200 jello shots... girl you crazy lol and not because of the drink but more because the jello and what it's made of lol (I'm weird I know) I love these pic you look amazing!

OB said...

RE: Jell-O: How does Jell-O stay firm but wiggly? You can thank gelatin (aka the ground-up skin, intestines, and bones of animals) for that jiggle. Who doesn't like bones in their fruity snacks?

sorry.

Anonymous said...

You all look so pretty! Sounds like you had a goood time :D