Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mini spree



I needed an everyday kind of ring. Something simple.



I love scarfs! And I adore faux animal prints.


How cute are these?! I am trying to get in the habit of actually styling my hair!


I fell in love with this sweater. Look how pretty the shoulders/sleeves are?


Just some of the things that I purchased last night. One thing that many of you do not know about me is that my favorite way to shop is online. I find it easier to put outfits together, not just from one store but I can do it with many. I know I am not the only one to do that, I mean they even have sites specifically for that! When I go into stores I sometimes feel overwhelmed with everything! For example, I went to F21 a few weeks ago and the accessories section had me like wtf? They had the rings in bins, not arranged by sizing. Who can do that? So, I just get my things online. Living where I live all of my favorite stores are 45+ minutes to get to (one way!) There is only 1 or 2 sites where I can order my jeans from. Other than that, I must shop for those, because as we all know, they run and fit differently. I also ordered my jacket : ) Can't wait til it is all here! Maybe I can do my very first haul? Oh! I have also started shopping differently. I am no longer shopping by pieces, but by outfits. I usually end up having a lot of tops and hardly any bottoms. No more! Have a blessed weekend!
* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

6 comments:

CompulsoryStyle said...

i was looking at that ring the other day! cute purchases! i rather shop online as well it's sooooo much easier.. i just bought a bunch f stuff last wk. can't wait for it to arrive i gotta get some fall goodies.

:)

Anonymous said...

that ring is so cute and simple. i love it! the bow headband is so cute also. great buys!

Anonymous said...

YES PLEASE do a haul! I love those :) hehe & I'm the same way I do most of my shopping online its so much easier and any time you receive your stuff its like christmas LOL!

magdaayuk said...

Cool finds:) I just ordered a few things online as well! I'm so excited to receive them. I prefer online shopping; I easily get fed up of looking at stores. You should check out beyondtherack.com and hautelook.com--cool designer stuff for cheap;)

OB said...

dang mama you be shopping lol cute finds I love that ring!

new york accent said...

i like the ring. i would love to see you in the leopard print headband. i wish my hair was longer so i could style it all cutesy too.