Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Meme: Seven Confessions

I suck at keeping up with those daily memes, so, a quick one is always preferred. Tag! If you wanna do it : )

1. I cannot sleep with the tag of my sheets facing me, they have to be towards my feet. I think that if I sleep with them towards me, Ill have nightmares.

2. I love ice. Chewing it. I know how to get it the right way lol which is not too hard and not too soggy. It gets really bad when my anemia is at it's worse, since craving for non nutritional things is a major sign of that. Don't worry, I started my vitamins again.

3. Between him and I, I am the messiest lol. It's really a shame but whatever, things around me can be neat only for so long. But, I do take care of my belongings. My books look brand new even after I have read them, and I keep things in tact. You can feel comfortable lending me things, trust me.

4. I love to sniff my dog. His paws smell funky lol but I adore it. Haha. Don't judge me.

5. I was just talking about this the other night but, I have seen certain movies over 20 times. Like, Home Alone 2, Meet the Parents, Wedding Crashers just to name a few.

6. I love having a pet. I enjoy taking care of something, whether its a hamster, a guinea pig, or a dog. I was never really a fish lover. My family had them while I was growing up, I'd stare at them and it was relaxing, but if I can't pet them, walk them, cuddle them, I don't see a point.

7. I recently discovered that I am a bit of a control freak. I like to plan things out, and I love to have control over my life, future and whatever is going on. I don't go bonkers when things don't go as planned, but I do like doing things a certain way. I don't know if that makes ANY sense.
* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and i missy have a lot in common! one of them being ice. i go gah gah for ice!

Nubiasnonsense said...

Cute confessions =)

Anonymous said...

1. 2. 5. 7. = ME.