Friday, December 3, 2010

Blackberry Friday












1. Santos at my aun't house in Jersey.
2. My Sociology 130 classroom, that building used to be a Holiday Inn.
3. How cute is that fire escape?
4. On Thanksgiving, I was playing pool agaisnt my cousin Richard. I lost. Not by much.
5. I took this out yesterday from the college library. Has any of you read The Host by her? It's one of my faves! I liked it more than the Twilight books. Bella and Edward's love annoys me sometimes. Too... Needy, obsessive and clingy.
* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blackberry friday pictures :) I haven't read The Host I may have to check it out. I feel the same way about Bella and Edward :/ haha

Anonymous said...

I looove the idea of "Blackberry Friday".! Super clever.
Also, Breaking Dawn. >
Bellas description of the world after she'd become a vampire was just...
Yeah.

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

great saints picture !!!

Anonymous said...

The fire escape is adorable and you look like a pro playing pool!

chiaracat said...

THANKS for the comment! I follow you, I like your blog (and fire escape too, is really nice*w*)

Unknown said...

I love these blackberry fridays keep em coming.

Dee O. said...

This is such a great idea for a post! I like it, and I want a blackberry too!! :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Anonymous said...

RE: LOL not stalkerish at all! I just hope you even get to seeeee me haha :D <3