Thursday, February 24, 2011

VOTE FOR US!?

Hello lovelies! As many of you know, I have been a in a relationship for a while now! And we hope to tie the knot soon. I have tried my luck by entering this competition hosted by Crate and Barrel. By the way, they have cute things! From affordable to the very pricey (ouch). Please, please, take a minute and hit the VOTE button and log into your facebook! The link will take you to our couple profile, and you'll get to read a little bit about us and our relationship. Easy enough right?

If you vote please let me know, and I will adore you forever and ever! Every single vote counts! Here is the link!

LINK LINK LINK

Thank you OH so much! And have a blessed day! Enjoy your weekend! I plan on making a post on a little bit of clothing/shoe shopping that I did. Stay tuned for that! VOTE!
* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe. i would of so done it if i had a facebook! good luck and let me know when you get your prize :)

Anonymous said...

New follower here! I'm number 50!

I read some of your old post and I really like your blog.

You and hubby make an incredible couple! I voted.

Check out my blog too:
http://ChymereHayes.blogspot.com

Mo'Williams said...

Love your blog! Voted! You guys look adorable! :)

www.mowilliamsmyalter-ego.blogspot.com