Monday, May 9, 2011

April Showers bring May Tattoos?---What?

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 2/Your Least Favorite Song


I dislike many songs. But, this was the first one that came to mind. I never liked it although I learned all of the lyrics because the stations out here would play it, over and over and over and over again. It was impossible to avoid!
-------------------------------------------


As for my plans for the Month of May? One thing and 1 thing only. To go to a Tattoo shop where my boyfriend's friend (Click on "Friend" to see one of his friend's tats from the parlor's myspace) gets his (which are always on point!) and get the one on my wrist covered. I still love it and the meaning behind it but, I am not satisfied with the way that it was done, and I am tired of having to "hide" it because of this. So, that's the plan. I have already decided what to get, and it's kind of something that I drew myself. I will keep you guys posted! The one on my wrist and ankle hurt more than the one on my lower left abdomen, so, I am not looking forward to that part lol. But, I can't wait to get it over with. Until tomorrow. Si Dios quiere, of course.
* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dislike that song as well! BIG time, and yay! i cannot wait to see the tattoo that you'll get :)