Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sexy Movimiento

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 03/ A Song that Makes You Happy




This song always makes me want to dance when I hear it! It's not new and honestly, it will never get old for me. The beat is crazy and I enjoy the video not just because it was filmed in the Dominican Republic ;) I just like the colors and all of the women in it are beautiful as well.
--------------------------------------


Today went by super quick! I don't know if it was just me. I went and got another massage in the hospital in honor of Nurse's Week (for free!) and it was better this time around. I am sticking to eating the lunches that I bring. It was hurting my body and my check, eating from the cafe! Enjoy the day, it's been a lovely one here. I hope to update with pictures for Friday. Ciao! *
* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

free massages? LUCKY you, and i love that song too!

Annabelle Fleur said...

I love this song!!! Makes me want to dance too:) Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com