Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ready?

Here are a few of my favorite things...







--------------------------------


I've been okay. This third shot has been hell. The hot flashes are annoying, and frustrating to say the least. And a little bit of depression has been hitting me. Today I had a little break down at work. Another symptom is insomnia. I have been taking sleeping pills to be able to knock out in time during the week. I am actually looking forward to my surgery. I need the break from everything, and to just take care of me. I don't even mind that it'll be during the Holidays to be honest with you. Anyway, I hope you are all well. I'll leave you with these adorable pictures of my Abby (guinea pig) taken today after we clipped her nails. I've missed you!










* con mucho amor, c i n d y.

5 comments:

Darianne said...

The lipstick colors are pretty! And I love all the bangles and bracelets

Anonymous said...

That necklace is very pretty!!!

I also love the lip colors <3




*how much each lipstick and where?

Anonymous said...

P.S I know exactly how you feel! I've been taking the birth control pills for a month now and I highly dislike them :( they're giving me mood swings, hot & cold flashes, and pimples. ay dios mio, I feel horrible. I hope you feel better after surgery!

Kim said...

I love the lip sticks and the jewelry rack. And cute pictures of the guinea pig.

Unknown said...

Although I've been absent I put in a word for you to heal and get better everytime I give a lil prayer.

I hope you feel better soon.

Nice to see abyy again!